We created the Design Plan doc to help you think about the different elements in a marble adventure. It will help you start to think about what sort of marble adventure you want to create and what elements you will need to include.
All you need to do is watch some videos and then answer a few questions. Anyone who submits a completed Design Sketch will earn 1 Prize Token. Click on the link below to create copy of the Design Plan for your personal use.
Submit your Sketch Diagram
Follow these steps to submit your Sketch Diagram and earn your Prize Token.
- Take a photo, share a link, or export an image. You will need some sort of file to upload your sketch to EL3.
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password.
- Enter GDCE4 for the group code to join The Cardboard Carnival: Marble Adventure Edition group if this is your first time submitting. If you have already joined the Cardboard Carnival group, move to the next step.
- Go to The Cardboard Carnival “Activities” group
- Start the Sketch Diagram activity
- Upload your sketch file to EL3 in the block provided