Share your sketch diagram with a friend or family member and ask them for feedback — for suggestions to improve your Marble Adventure. Then, tell us about the changes you made. This shows how you made improvements based upon other’s feedback.
You will earn a raffle token if you have three our more changes made from the feedback, so ask as many people as you can for feedback.
Submit Your Feedback Changes
Follow these steps to submit the changes you made based on feedback and earn your Prize Token.
- Write up the changes you made to your design based on the feedback you received.
- Go to https://el-3.org/
- Sign in using your D65 student number and password. If you are not a D65 student, create an account on EL3 or sign in using your EL3 username and password.
- Enter GDCE4 for the group code to join The Cardboard Carnival: Marble Adventure Edition group if this is your first time submitting. If you have already joined the Cardboard Carnival group, move to the next step.
- Go to The Cardboard Carnival “Activities” group
- Start the “Test your design by getting FEEDBACK” activity
- Add the feedback you received and the changes you made in the box at the bottom